MY DREAM JOB


 MY DREAM JOB

Hi everyone!
The job that I want it’s being college or university teacher. I think it’s an interesting job, where you can teach and have feedback from the students, keeping you updated in the new reflexions and vanguards. I think I could teach silverwork or jewellery or some theorical matters as history or aestethic.
The skills are is keep constantly studying, being open minded and to be careful observer of the new ideas to don't become an old fashioned. I think I have skills to teach because for me it’s fun and nice.
I don't really care about the salary because in visuals art its always a hard job. I think more in the work environment or other stuff. But at least work in any university or college brings a regular income and some stability.
Im studying visual arts and after I will study a master or the pedagogy. I prefer study a master but also I could try to go out to study in other country with better opportunities  in the artistic field. I think Canada its a good country in this days, there I could learn very well english or french language and also study a degree.

Maybe I could try to study in France, I think it’s a very nice country, as I said before in my the post of the country that I would to visit, it's a contry full of history, culture and wonderful places, and there I can practice the language because I had french lessons in the hingh school.

I cant say any more bacause newly I'm in the firt year of my career, and I need finish first the college.



I hope you have enyojed this post!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The changes that could be made in my study programme

The country i would like to visit: France