The changes that could be made in my study programme

 

Hi everyone!

Today i will tell you the changes that i would do to my study programme, 

first of all I am a student of visual arts at the University of Chili, I have only been studying for a year, so I cannot criticize the curriculum, since I am not fully familiar with it. However, I feel that the career has few theoretical subjects, these are much more developed in the career of art theory and history, but I believe that a good artist must also have a solid background in aesthetics and art history. This is essential so that you can dialogue with the tradition and current trends that are developing in the field of visual arts.


the practical assignaments are the most important of the degree, new degrees are taught in them but sometimes the topics and the works that are presentaed seems only to be complying with the requirements of form and few with the generation of a work that generates any reflection, an image or metaphor. while it´s difficult to assess the creativity or content of a work, you my be aware of more tools or teacher could share their personal experiences. sometimes the teachers are absent and they only limit to review the work, leaving a lot of freedom to students who may feel a little desoriented for the same reason.


See you in the next time!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The country i would like to visit: France

MY DREAM JOB