THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!

 

Hi everyone!

    In this oportunity I’m gonna tell you my best concert ever. Once in a moon I go to concerts because are too expensive for me, but I had two opportunities to went to see very good recitals. The both I consider the best bacause they were in different context and they were very significant for me.

    The first, Santiago Urbano Fest, was the 2018 and there I could saw Follakzoid, Flying Lotus and the headliner and my favorite: Radiohead. The repertoire has old songs from The Bends and Ok Computer albums and also new songs of the Moon Shaped Pool album. I was in the gallery so I only could saw Thom York on the lateral screens and the soud was not loud, anyway it was a good experience, because Radiohead played songs for about an one and a half hour. 


See you in the next time!!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The changes that could be made in my study programme

The country i would like to visit: France

MY DREAM JOB