TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

 The future that I want 

I dont wanna travel in time, because I think the future will be a collapsed society, violent and without natural resources. But if the future where a better place, I imagine as a classless society, whit a austere and natural life, wherein there is no luxery, a society werein the tecnology let the people work less hours in the day and the rest of time could dedicate to her hobbies or family and friends.





I imagine the world where the people don’t suffer deseases as VHI or cancer, where the medicine it´s assured as a human right, with a prevencion system for such pathologies. I imagine a future in which the people realised from religions and superstitions, where the society cares of the children, free of violence and the tyranny of hers families. A future whit no countries, but a global comunitie which cooperates in coordinated and racional way. A future where the common good and not the individualism dominant. A society where te knowledge where in service of all and not the private bussines.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The changes that could be made in my study programme

The country i would like to visit: France

MY DREAM JOB